The Canada Cups – Cross Your Heart Relay is all wrapped up, but that doesn’t mean the fun has stopped. Oh, no. We have more fun for you.
First, let’s see our winners!
Are you one of the lucky 10?
- Lavender and Lace bra-making class from Braphoria: Reece Montgomery (Canada)
- Two $25 CAD store credit certificates (for you and a friend) from Bra-makers Supply: Denise Marie (USA)
- Exclusive pre-release Latte bra kit from The Emerald Studio: Jodi Barrington (Canada)
- Complete bra kit including findings, underwires, and lace from Uplift Custom Bras: Angela Smith (Canada)
- The Sophie Swimsuit online class, incl. PDF pattern from Closet Case Files: Yiling (USA)
- $50 CAD store credit from Blackbird Fabrics: Chelle (USA)
- $25 CAD gift card from Ann’s Fabric Shop & a PDF pattern from Jalie: Jeannie (USA)
- $50 CAD gift card from Central Sewing Machines: Patricia (Canada)
- Complete bra kit from Custom Bras: Kelly Boggs (Canada)
- The 10th prize is a bundle of 3 classes from Craftsy, worth more than $200 USD. Their Giveaway is still open until tonight, 11:59 PM MST. This winner will be notified directly by Craftsy.
Did you win? If not, we have a number of tour sponsors who have not only donated prizes, but have also very graciously provided discounts for us.
Just look at all these sponsors! A very BIG thank you to all of them for participating with us!
I hope you enjoyed our tour as much as we did making it. Let me know if you win, or if you decided to make something new as a result of our tour. I’ve already heard from one woman who said she “was motivated to finish her foam cup bra and make a lace one after reading the review on the Foam, Lace & Beyond class.” That is so great to hear. Did our tour motivate you?